Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Project - Cupcake boxes (kids' birthday)

Well my kiddo wanted to have his birthday party at "The Zone" and he only wanted 3 friends to join him. When I asked about whether or not I could bring in cupcakes - didn't figure I needed a whole cake for 5 kids - they said NO due to some law...so I decided to make the cupcakes and send them home with the kids in their goodie bags, so they weren't *eating* them at the facility. So I found a pattern for a box at donteatthepaste.com site. Their pattern was for printing out, cut and fold, but I wanted my own patterned paper (from ClubScrap Matrix kit) - I cut a hole in the top of each box and glued in some acetate, so that you could 'see' the cupcake in there. I think they turned out pretty nice.




The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin