Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just Dandy - GTG card #4

This, also from the Just Dandy GTG card kit, is one of the tri-fold cards.

I really liked out this one turned out. I turned the card lengthwise and on the wider side of the front fold, I stamped the 'grid' image in brown in various areas, inked the edges in yellow. I then stamped the mini dandelion in dark green, varying the height of the flower along the edge. Then on the thinner flap, I tore along the entire edge, then inked the edges with green. This gave sort of the feel of green grass along the bottom. I added a couple of yellow strips for accent and stamped the sentimnet in black.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin