Thursday, December 15, 2011

Project - Raku "Books up my Sleeve"

This is a very cute little project from ClubStamp's Raku monthly kit. It has four little mini scrapbooks for adding photos.

For Butterfly:
1. I rubberstamped 3 identical butterfly images from the Papillion kit.

2. I inked the edges of the butterflies

3. Score lines along each side of the butterflies body and bend wings up.

4. I adhered the three butterflies together using popdots.

5. I used some spare jewelry 'headpins' on the butterfly for its little antennea.

6. Added liquid pearls on top of wings.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

1 comment:

  1. This turned out GREAT, Deb! Love the addition of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin