Saturday, May 26, 2012

Published - Just Cards Winter 2012 issue

Man I have had a hectic time with one of my eyes. Somehow I got a bacterial infection and lost most of my eye sight in that one eye.  Amazing how that can really throw you for a loop.  It is getting better, just a slight blur in the one eye now, hopefully by next weekend I will be back to normal and able to hit the scrapping room again.

For now tho, I was finally able to get some scanning done.  I had some small projects published and I finally found some free time to figure out our new printer/scanner and get them scanned.  In this Winter 2012  issue of "Just Cards" - one of my Thank you cards was published.




The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin