Saturday, November 12, 2016

Retro Sketch Challenge #239

Good day dear followers...

Boy did a need a quick stamping break tonight...I spent 2 hours weaving in and out of a gillion people at Walmart and Target today. What do these people think its Christmas already?  Did I really need milk and bagels???  I swear some people are just so inconsiderate, blocking aisles for no apparent reason.  I hate to admit it, but I sometimes I day dream about just shoving my shopping cart into their carts - like bumper cars...I never would of course...but I can still day dream right??   I at least got a good sale on soda for the kids' movie night tonight at Target, my one saving grace!!  

So I need to quickly post this before the kids show up!  I need to organize a taco (in a bag) bar for them all - but hey can't get much easier than Tacos in a bag - glad I had all the ingredients in the pantry and such. 

Today's post is my entry into Retro Sketch Callenge #239 - pretty simple card - but definitely needed the art therapy this afternoon!!

I used Club Scrap Moroccan kit for the card stock; I used Leaves stamps from the Club Scrap Aspen kit.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin