Saturday, December 3, 2016

Challenge post

Well I am feeling a bit overwhelmed ... so many things to do this month with Christmas just looming around the corner...my kids are so much older and their gift ideas are out of this world expensive. They don't want 'toys' anymore...so I can't really get good ideas out of them...I know if I need to get items ordered, I need to do it now...and then there's cleaning, planning, researching and various other tasks to accomplish before the end of the month.  Oh and yeh, I can't help but self impose extra work on myself, like I have decided I want to paint a painting for each of my boys for Christmas, and maybe even one for my son's girlfriend...try painting when the kids are always around!! But I don't wanna run them outta the house, shoot just a couple more years and I won't have em around at all... It doesn't work too good - but never the less, I still want to do it...so anyways - here I am making a card for the card sketch over a MojoMonday instead of doing any of my much needed chores!!
Here is my take on the sketch using ClubScrap Oopsy Daisy kit.

The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin
 photo Artistteambadge_rsz_zpsee8cbeff.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, that sentiment is so me right now! I like your mindset, I tell myself the same thing about my boys. I just pick the important stuff and the rest has to wait!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin