Saturday, July 15, 2017

Alphabet Soup Challenge

Birthday Butterfly 4 Panel Card

Good evening blog community!!  This weekend my crew left me solo to play in my scraproom and watch over the pups.  So I found a fun challenge over HERE at Alphabet Soup to play.  The current challenge - is "I" is for "Insect" and here is my entry:

Supplies:
Cardstock
Rubberstamps
Adhesive
Ink

Instructions:
Cut 4 panels in white cardstock.  Ink panels in various colors with sponges and ink pad as shown.

Rubberstamp "flower" images in black and then rubberstamp "definition" image in brown onto panels.   Attach panels to card front.

Diecut some butterflies and rubberstamp 'definition' image in brown ink onto butterflies.  Ink edges with  color.


Adhere butterflies to cardfront as shown.


The majority of the materials used in this project are from ClubScrap. TFL DebDuzScrappin

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous, colorful card! I love all of the panels and beautiful butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab summery card, love the panel effect with the black contrasting flowers.
    Thanks for sharing at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin